It is time for an update on our activities. I think we'll be doing this every month, from now on, so you know we're alive and as well as possible. So, let's start:
- We're still figthing local bureaucracy. We had a tough time trying to make everything official as even official documentation is either wrong or seriously outdated.
- We now have a bank account for donations and to manage our funds without relying solely on our Paypal account.
- There has been progress regarding the agreements we are trying to establish. We are looking for alliances with several entities so we can provide better conditions for our associates and contributors. However, unfortunately, all of the ongoing agreements have been arranjed with local businesses, which means that, for now, only our fellow countrymen are elligible. But we didn't forget everyone else and we are going to attempt to reach international agreements also.
- We've been updating regularly our website, adding new details, new information, correcting every mistake we find.
- We are going to attempt to get recognition as a technical training institution which will allow us to go much further than we've been able so far.
- Our first book has already seen some sales, but still very shy so far. It could become a very important source of funding for our projects.
We wish you well and you're always welcome here.